Wednesday 15 April 2009

Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe!!

Well today I would appear to have the cold, and like the generous old soul that I am I have decided to come to work and pass it round the office haha

The general feelings are sluggishness, feeling heavy headed and very nasal speech haha.

I have had a pretty uneventful Easter and took a small shopping visit with my very pretty girlfriend (Cozi) to my country's capital Edinburgh.

She did most of the shopping and I soaking in the atmosphere, even though the main shopping street (Princes Street) is closed until November to make room for the new Tram system that will be in operation.

Speaking of Cozi, she has a new hair cut :) and allowed me to take funky snaps of her on Sunday night and Monday (in Edinburgh) to show off her new look. Check out her new look below:





Today im feeling very much in a Deftones mood and while drinking Lemsip I'm re-introducing myself to White Pony, Digital Bath might be one of their best songs ever!!



The rest of the week will be spent trying to confirm travel arrangements, accomodation & tattoo artists/designs for the London Tattoo Convention in September.

So far I have been in talks with Pierre Chapelan of Tattoo Mania in Canada & Jee of Human Fly in Spain. Cozi fancies something from Patrick Sans at Burly Fish in the USA & also something small from Jime Litwalk from the USA

I will update as to how developments proceed with my planned trip and the tattoo making decissions as and when they unfold.

Until next time, Much Love

FrEaK xXx