Friday 3 April 2009

Spawn of Dawn 2009 - Edinburgh

Today at work is terribly boring, soo close to the weekend I can practically taste the sweet sweet Jack Daniels & Coke over crushed ice mmmm

So with the above in mind I thought 'why not kill some time and do a blog?'. So the topic of conversation is the disappeance of Paul Allan...I mean why not discuss my upcoming attendance at Spawn of Dawn 2009 in my nations capital city (Edinburgh).

Spawn of Dawn is an event that happens during the annual Dead by Dawn Film Festival, a film festival devoted to horror. It is held in the FilmHouse in Edinburgh



2800 minutes of glorious indie/classic/new horror films to tantalise my fiendish mind...bring on the gore!! The festivity will commence at midnight on 2 May and run right through, to say I'm excited about this is an understatement.




Much love

FrEaK xXx