Tuesday 21 April 2009

Hail Destroyer!!

Well its Tuesday and a fair few days since I have updated my blog!! With that in mind here are some new developments in my life, things to look forward to and in general stuff to break up my working day.

Upcoming Callendar

29th April Cancer Bats @ ABC-Glasgow

I love the Cancer Bats!! Whats not to love about Hardcore Punk mixed with a hint of Thrash Metal with a pinch of Southern Grooves?? NOTHING thats what!!!



Hail Destroyer (2008) was a gem of an album I only really got into early this year but im sure they will shred it up big time.

30th April Beltane Fire Festival @ Calton Hill-Edinburgh

Beltane Blog

2nd May Spawn of Dawn Horror Film Festival-Edinburgh

Spawn of Dawn Blog

8th May The Gallows & Every Time I Die @ ABC-Glasgow



In support of their new album 'Grey Britain' The Gallows will be tearing it up with quite probably one of my favourite bands, of all time, in support (Every Time I Die).



This gig is sure to be in the top five of the year!!


I'm pretty sure that the next two weeks will be heavier than a really heavy thing!!