Thursday 9 April 2009

2009 - The Return of Genetik Blueprint

After a year of limbo due to various issues (Drummers very poor health, Bassist being fired from the band & finally tuning related issues) it seems very likly that in the next two months my band Genetik Blueprint will finally be reforming and hitting the practice studio.



Im pretty sure that this will mark the return of the band to the live scene before the year is out. I am overwhelmed at this prospect as it feels like sooo long ago since my last practice and upon investigation it would seem that since the last practice I have travelled to Sweden to meet and recieve ink work for the legendary Theo Jak & travelled to Japan.

Let me explain basically a bit about Genetik Blueprint:

Formed in 2004, we are a hybrid brutalcore metal band. This basically means me mesh grooves, heavy riffs, electronics & samples and very raw vocals to make a wall of sound that has been described as 'Heavier than an Iron Elephants Nuts' by rythmn magazine & The Scotsman described it as 'Sounding like a nuclear war powering through a set of speakers'.

The band consists currently of myself on vocals & sound modifications, David Buchanan on drums & finally Mark McCarroll on guitar and backing vocals.



I will be updating this page with more events as they unfold.

Stay Tuned




Much Love & Happy Easter

FrEaK xXx