Tuesday 7 April 2009

The Build-up to Easter Holidays

A short sharp working week for me with an extended weekend off has made me rather happy!!

However my lack of funds and lack of plans have made me reflect. Why has April brought me the blues?? After all it has brought the promise of summer with nice weather sweeping through central Scotland. Any time away from work is surely good?? So why am I feeling glum today?? hmmmm

Lack of plans possibly is the key!! Plenty to look forward to next month but not a lot this month...Yeah I reckon thats it!!

Well I may as well use my time constructively on this blog and at least pick my (by now) depressed self up.

Aparently Nu-Metal is on the come-back....I know what you are thinking.... how can a musical genre that died only less than 5 years ago make a come-back...if something has been absent by popular request and then return 5 years later can it be RETRO?? I dont think so rather I think it never really left. The big players are still recieving relative success and as such its easy for other bands to capitalise the growing 'Reform' movement of bands 2009 is bringing us.

As I am truely bored I thought a small collection of the best Nu-Metal had to offer through the medium of pictures would brighten up this bored and tired blog:

Enjoy

FrEaK xXx

THE NU-METAL HALL OF FAME