Tuesday 2 March 2010

The Crazies Tonight...ADTR on the 10th & AFI next month!!

Well as usual things go from fast to slow in my world...recently I have been planning my tattoo and working...nothing really exciting out with this to speak of.

On Sunday I went to see From Paris with Love...It was actually not too bad, a action film which didn't really require the viewer to have the brain switched on. And like a can of 'Ronseal' it did exactly what it said on the tin hahaha.



Tonight is the turn of The Crazies, the remake of the George A Romero film from the 1970's. It looks wonderfully wicked and anyone that knows me knows that I'm like a kid in a sweet shop when it comes to Zombie horror films!!



8 Days until A Day to Remember :) bring on the madness :)



And I have just purchased a ticket to finally see AFI next month..



Just thought I'd update on whats going on in my small corner of the world!!

Much love

FrEaK xXx