Tuesday 2 June 2009

Weekend's Can Be Busier Than Working Weeks!!

Well Scotland is officially in the midst of a heat wave!! We have been advised that this is likely to subside in the next few days but with sunshine on the mind my weekend was busy and semi productive.

Friday night right after work Cozi and myself went out for drinks with our friends Greg and Laura. Many drinks were drank and after one too many Sailor Jerry's Gregs hat made it on to Cozi's head....funny thing is she actually suit it.





Saturday...hangovers not included...we took a trip to Glasgow and I bought myself a new Iron Fist t-shirt and the new Guitar Hero Metallica.





On Sunday we had a Barbecue at Daves (my drummer) and the food and weather and company was awesome.










Anyway...must dash to work

Much Love

FrEaK xXx