Thursday 11 June 2009

London Tattoo Convention 2009

Well well well things are starting to shape up for September.

I have finally confirmed the tattoo artists that will be doing a piece on myself and one for my girl Cozi :)

Amanda Toy will being doing a pirate doll & anchor tattoo for Cozi as the first piece on her pirate themed sleeve. Amanda Toy's work is excellent and very quirky with loads of colour and tradition elements.





Rudy Fritsch is a hero of mine in the tattoo community!! I think his work is original and refreshing but at the same time he mixes traditional styles with obscure renaissance portraits. I think I have secured his services :)







The tattoo convention lands almost on my birthday as well so we will be sure to make the time spent at the London Tattoo Convention count and party it up big style in London.

Much Love

FrEaK xXx