Monday 22 June 2009

Back from Alton Towers

Its been a long long active and eventful weekend!!

Alton Towers was a lot of fun (as it always is) and this year our crew morphed from the usual 4 people to a mighty 8!!









I managed to do a few things I hadn't had the chance to in the previous few year. The highlight was the new and very informative Shark Bay Creek!! A new aquarium that not only housed sharks but ray's, sting rays, and also some pretty strange creatures for the black lagoon ooohhhh.











Cozi seemed to really enjoy this and as such we intend to visit Deep Sea World as she has never been. We will try to get there over the next few weeks!!

The experience has made me crave a shark tattoo, sharks are my favourite animals and I think its time I got one of those bad boys inked on my skin!!