Wednesday 17 August 2011

Whats Coming up in the World of the FrEaK??

Loads of Shenanigans to be had in the world of the FrEaK!!

Trying to list them all should be interesting as no doubt I shall forget one or two of them...ah fuck it ;p

Gigs

Tonight - Kids in Glass Houses

13th Sept - TesseracT at Glasgow Cathouse

23rd Sept - Between the Buried and Me at Glasgow King Tuts

28th Nov - Textures at Glasgow Cathouse

7th Dec - Every Time I Die at Glasgow King Tuts

Tattoo's

September 7th I get my first tattoo by the very cool and talented Sam Ricketts!! cant wait :) the coming of the sharktopus tatt..his sharks are unreal!!



I'm hoping to get a tattoo by a new up and comer called Joe Ellis...I really want one of his Victorian Gentlemen tattoos :)



Then in December me and Cozi are booked to go to Berlin where we are both hoping to get work from the extremely awesome Annie Frenzel



I am still hard at work on learning Japanese....see



And finally I leave you with lots of iPhone pics

Me and Cozi



Me acting like a general nutter



My new T-Shirt from Pandora Clothing Poland



I love Coffee Shops :)





& Finally my little Cupcake <3



Much Love

FrEaK xXx