Tuesday 23 August 2011

All Social Networking - All in One Place - All at One Time

Right....I think the time has come to pass that I must address my lack of attention to certain Social Networking sites.

Currently I am using Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, Lost Zombies, Tattoo.tv & of course Blogger!!



Sooo how to fix this?? Well I haven't really used Lost Zombies in over a year...so its going!! and Tattoo.tv is only used to put up my new tattoo pics...so its a keeper but not a priority!!

Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr are all connected for updates and my Blogger and Tumblr are connected....So im going to attempt to update my Blogger page to more of a webpage with links to the others and see exactly how I can make my Blogger and Tumblr accounts more interesting as to attract more views!! Facebook & Twitter are never a problem for me as I use them both fairly frequently.

Watch this space!!!

Much Love

FrEaK xXx