Monday 18 July 2011

Moshi Moshi Peeps (Part 1...Driving, Italian Food & Combichrist)

Ohayou Gozaimasu!!

How the hell are y'all doing?? Everything OK in your personal bubble?? The earth still spinning and the birds still singing??

Whoa...over a month since my last blog...bad bad bad Duncan *hangs his head in shame*

I wish I had some completely justifiable reason for my lack of blogging however I do not other than the sheer number of Social Networking sites I'm now attributed to has clearly gotten out of hand!! Between juggling Facebook, Tumblr, Myspace, Twitter, Blogger and my new obsession of Instagram I don't know whether I'm coming or going!!

Sooooo... lets try to cram in a full month and a week of un-posted blog info over three blogs over three days :) !!

Firstly I passed my Theory Test for driving...weeks of study and worry resulted in a 50/50 for my test and high marks in my Hazard Perception test..phew the relief literally washed over me. Of course my pretty girl knew I was going to pass and gave me a present of very nice whiskey :)



I have been out and about at gigs and enjoying down time with Cozi...Recently we went out for a nice Italian dinner in Glasgow.





And I won tickets to see industrial dance band Combichrist in Glasgow with my friend Ashley :)





End of Part 1...Thursday Part 2 (Japanese Speaking, GbP's New Singer?? & Comicbook Thursday)

Much Love

FrEaK xXx