Thursday 9 September 2010

Carpark North



Few things in life make me as happy as when I find a band I've never come accross before and they are just so honestly in the right place for my heart to skip a beat....with this in mind, when I came accross Carpark North and listened to 'Berlin' from their first album 'All Things to All People' I knew I had heard something a bit special.



Its clear that this Danish three piece from Ã…rhus (I place I have actually visited when auditioning for the mighty Hatesphere) are all about stadium filling rock songs with hints of new wave synths. In fact listening to them makes me feel that 30 Seconds to Mars could easily copied their newer sound right off a Carpark North album.



I love pimping things I really like to people so check them out!!

All Things to All People



Grateful



FrEaK xXx