Monday 18 May 2009

The Weekend Madness

Well people it started on Thursday with a trip to the cinema to see Robert Langdon tackle the Illuminati.



I must say I took to this film with more ease than its predecessor (The Da-Vinci Code). This is a stripped back affair and fast paced as our hero races around Rome & the Vatican to stop an Anti-Matter device from destroying all the clergy and followers.

In all I would give this a 7/10 and is well worth a trip to see it in the Cinema.

Friday I was drunk.....very very drunk.

Saturday was a quiet one, plans had went all wrong as my girlfriend was poorly...so a chance to watch Eurovision and eat junk food.



Germany had my vote but failed to secure enough votes to make any real dent in Norway's ridiculous win...I'm sure people weren't listening to the songs grrrr how could anyone not vote for a song that had 'THE GODDESS' Miss Dita Von Teese dancing in the background...words fail me!!



Anyway this week is shaping up to be most uninteresting.

However I have found a band that is truly awesome!! FACT from Japan infuse techno, hardcore, pop, punk and metal to make thee most catchy tracks ever!! I'm gonna expect big things from this band!!!....time will tell.




Much love

FrEaK xXx