Monday 23 March 2009

This week is gonna be EPIC!!!

Well well after a pretty sucky week of illness, and the general slugish return to health this week would appear to be exactly what the doctor ordered.

First off Crack the Skye is release, by the mighty MASTODON www.myspace.com/mastodon , today and to say I am excited about this album release is an understatement. Mastodon could very well be one of the most breathtaking bands to emerge in the last 10 years. Mixing prog rock elements with trippy concepts and massive sweeping audible soundscapes this album promises to be in the top 5 albums of the year!!


On Friday I will finally get my Hanya tattoo, a tattoo that has been almost a year in the planning, from Soap at Lab Monkey. I was in Stirling City on Saturday to see the design and it has made me too excited about getting my new ink.


I shall post pictures of the new tattoo on Friday night.


Anyway I hope you people are well.


Much love from the FrEaK xXx