Wednesday 11 March 2009

First Post and 2009 Thus Far




Oh well I reckon its first post time on this thing.

To bring you totally up to date with who/what/where and why im a Blogger allow me to introduce myself.

I am Duncan (FrEaK) McLeish, 27 years old as of last September and 28 this September 2009, I live in Falkirk which can only be described as a former Industrial hub of Central Scotland but much of that has gone and left a very grey looking town. I am a musician obessed with tattoo's, serial killers, science, japanese food and films books & music. I am front man of Genetik Blueprint www.mypsace.com/genetikblueprint and through my band I have met amazing people and had the privilage to travel to audition for Danish metal heavyweights HateSphere in 2007.

With all that out the way....time for the first blog:

So far this year I've had a blast, gig tickets bought, tattoo's booked, trips planned & finally the return of my band Genetik Blueprint.

Tomorrow myself and my amazing girlfriend Cozi are going to see one of my favourite bands ever..the mighty GOJIRA www.myspace.com/gojira at the Classic Grand in Glasgow. This promises to be one hell of a gig.

I will definetly be attending this years London Tattoo Convention to stalk more tattooists from my list hahaha. It is my birthday about the same time so I cant wait. However until then I have booked myself in for a Hanya Mask (the image at the top of the blog)tattoo from Soap at Lab Monkey Studio in Stirling on the 27th of March.

With that said, I am sure I shall be on here often and look forward to writing more exploits, rants, thoughts and adventures in the future.
Much love
FrEaK