Thursday 13 January 2011

Back to the 5day Grind!!

So I am almost finished my first 5 day working week on 2011.

The abundance of coffee and office banter have been the only things getting me through...one could say work sucks...I would have to agree to be honest.



Soo whats new with me?? Well bits and bobs as you can expect.

I am still pretty hooked on Fallout New Vegas, what a game...100hrs into the Wastelands of this game and it would appear that the end is near...Don't fret...I have more games than I know what to do with at the moment...Like the awesome Heavy Rain, Star Wars - Force Unleashed II & God of War 3 :)

Am planning my new Russian themed tattoo but finding good reference points for the potential artist is proving a tad time consuming!! However looks like I shall be visiting 3 tattoo conventions this year...The very first Scottish Tattoo Convention in Edinburgh in March, North Lakes in April & London in September.

Genetik Blueprint (my band) are back in the practice room tonight and next week I record vocals for what is our first track demoed for our upcoming album. It is called 'Vertical City' and my lyrics are about someone who dies and in those final seconds of life feels himself drift to the afterlife...heavy stuff huh :p



We should have some video footage which I will try and link to my next post.

Anyway...much love from me

FrEaK xXx