Tuesday 1 June 2010

Zombies in the work place!!

I really haven't got much in the way of any spark today to enjoy my usual work place routines. Not sleeping well last night didnt help to be honest and coupled with a shop alarm going off at 4.30am to 5.30am never helped!!

So im in a kinda zombified state today to be honest with little to no motivation.



So I find myself trawling blog pages and listening to music...maybe not that unlike a average working day after all!!

I have a relativly busy week ahead of me too, I have a jam session with my mate Chris tomorrow on what could be a new musical project for me to sink my teeth into. Thursday my first musical love, Genetik Blueprint (my band), are practicing and friday requires me to rest up before the uber tattoo-fest on Saturday!!

Sunday I will rest up :p

Anyway...I reckon I will probably end up posting again before the day is out!!

FrEaK xXx