Wednesday 4 November 2009

My week off work

Being forced to take annual leave is never enviable however rather than lose them without pay I conceded this week!!

It hasn't been all that bad to be honest, has meant I have been able to do somethings that have been on the back burner for a while now!! well since my birthday haha.

Yesterday I saw Cirque De Freak : The Vampires Assistant at the cinema..i actually really enjoyed this picture!!



Today I am going to see Dead Man Running the new film staring Danny Dyer.



And tonight I will be in attendance at the Glasgow Garage to see the mighty CKY tear it up!!



Add to that I read the latest Dexter novel and must say its a welcome return to form as the third installment wasn't of the quality I am used to by the author of the worlds favourite serial killer!!!




Gig photo's tomorrow I'm sure...until them keep breezy!!!

FrEaK xXx