Tuesday 6 October 2009

28 Years Young??

Excuse me while I dust off the Blog Rust Dust and get back in to the swing of this thing.

Last Wednesday, 30th September, I turned the grand old age of 28!! I was working however and had a quiet night in with friends and family.

This blog is basically a place to gloat over the multitudes of awesome presents I got...I want to thank everyone that bought me a cool present this year...love you guys!!!

Here is what I got:

DVDs - League of Gentlemen Seasons 1-3 & Crimbo Special Boxset, Psychoville Season 1 Boxset, Black Sheep, Clutch - Full Fathom Five (Live Dvd), Lost Season 1 Boxset & Planet Terror.



CDs - A Day to Remember (Special Edition) For Those Who Have Heart, Slipknot (10th Anniversary Edition), Paramore - The Final Riot, Protest the Hero - Gallop Meets the Earth, Every Time I Die (Special Edition) New Junk Aesthetic, The Birthday Massacre - Show & Tell



Clothing - An Iron Fist T-Shirt & An Infamous Studio T-Shirt





Books - Seagology, The First 2 True Blood Books, Dexter By Design, The Zombie Survival Guide & Russian Criminal Tattoo Encyclopedia Volume I











Tomorrow a blog on the London Tattoo Convention

Much Love

FrEaK xXx