Tuesday 25 August 2009

Shedding Pounds & Watching Basterds

Well I have been away from Blogger again for a week and as promised here are some updates in my life!!!

I have been hitting the gym HARD!!! Going at least once a day for the last week and doing high intensity cardio workouts including Body Combat (a mix of martial arts and aerobics) & Body Pump (a mix of weight lifting and aerobics) both of which can burn up to 700Kcals.

So far I have lost 5lbs in one week which is awesome. A mean lean Duncan is coming I promise hahaha

Last night I finally got the chance to see Inglorious Basterds.



All I can say is woaw!!! Quentin Tarantino is a god in the film industry and this film just strengthen this claim. A very funny but at times atmospheric alternative to WWII events set in France. Brad Pitt is awesome (i must say i have never been much of a fan), El Roth is well casted (director of Hostel & Hostel 2) & with small cameos from actors such as Mike Myres (Austin Powers & the voice of Shrek) I cant urge enough the need for you to go and see this film!!!

DO IT!!!!

FrEaK xXx