Wednesday 29 July 2009

Tattoo Tuesday

Well all I can say is that it has been worth the year wait for Thad Ritchey's
tattooing skills to dawn my flesh!!

His visit was offering some new designs with the option of a deal on payment if you picked a design he wanted for his portfolio.

I had chosen a dagger with a winged skull on the hilt piercing a bleeding rose...he gave me said design in 3hrs and on a scale which was epic.



My pretty lady Cozi had arranged to get a sugar skull circa the 1950's to go with her existing sugar skull she had done when we visited Sweden.

This is a pic of the sugar skull Jenny at Infamous Studio did in 2008



This is a pic of the sugar skull she got yesterday from Anthony at Lab Monkey



Next tattoo's will be at the London Tattoo Convention in September...can't wait!!

Much love

FrEaK xXx